Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.604 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,559,966 Franc (R$ 7,975) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (29 minutes ago)