Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.051 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 937,447 Franc (€1,372) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 892,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)