Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.440 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 882,817 Franc (€1,347) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 876,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)