Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 934,907 Franc (€1,425) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 928,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)