Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.970 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,964,409 Franc (€2,990) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)