Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.749 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,791 Franc (Mex$ 9,034) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)