Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.690 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,997,612 Franc (€3,010) in Reims.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)