Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,856,754 Franc (€2,823) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)