Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.604 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,539,495 Franc (R$ 7,870) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)