Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 748.953 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,255,020 Franc (£4,346) in Reading, Berkshire.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)