Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.280 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 762,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 623,308 Franc (₨118,051) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)