Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.843 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,623,267 Franc (₨277,797) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)