Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,735,458 Franc (€4,173) in Ravenna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)