Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.656 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 240,765 Franc (₨27,815) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)