Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01604 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 390,586 Franc (﷼ 24,357,676) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)