Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01477 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 376,474 Franc (﷼ 25,485,512) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)