Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,070 Franc (﷼ 17,331,822) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)