Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01900 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,022 Franc (﷼ 14,261,317) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)