Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.366 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,500 Franc (kr73) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)