Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.704 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (kr28) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (44 minutes ago)