Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.106 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,710,000 Franc (kr19,408) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)