Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 144.394 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 356,893 Franc (2,472 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)