Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.363 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 727,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 578,238 Franc (4,120 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)