Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.098 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 238,628 Franc (1,633 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)