Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.284 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,157,043 Franc (7,403 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)