Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.275 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,336,253 Franc (8,036 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)