Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.358 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,773,951 Franc (11,345 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)