Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 557.230 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,437,981 Franc ($4,375) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (41 minutes ago)