Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.425 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 212,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 156,142 Franc (Taka 24,302) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)