Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.472 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 234,447 Franc (₨27,674) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)