Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.040 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 268,029 Franc (₨33,338) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)