Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 167.910 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 390,781 Franc (2,327 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)