Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 154.596 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,610,700 Franc (10,419 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (40 minutes ago)