Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.826 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 877,460 Franc (5,422 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (38 minutes ago)