Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.440 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 892,795 Franc (5,857 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (34 minutes ago)