Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.093 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,528,783 Franc (25,024 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)