Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.348 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,525,856 Franc (24,872 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)