Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 618.360 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,371,851 Franc ($2,219) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)