Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.300 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,416,371 Franc ($2,294) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)