Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.780 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 897,808 Franc ($1,576) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)