Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.701 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 406,125 Franc (ARS $15,210) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 2 hours ago)