Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.265 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,677,387 Franc (ARS $42,720) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)