Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.987 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,605,431 Franc (ARS $40,148) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)