Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.258 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,346,457 Franc (ARS $37,136) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)