Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.036 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 826,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 625,213 Franc (Q8,223) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)