Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.252 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 795,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 626,456 Franc (Q8,325) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (22 minutes ago)