Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.764 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 829,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 649,942 Franc (Q8,932) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)