Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.773 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 301,952 Franc (Q3,648) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (30 minutes ago)