Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.867 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 896,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 629,009 Franc (₨129,239) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)