Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.360 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 905,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 696,849 Franc (Mex$ 22,221) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)