Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.749 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 785,054 Franc (Mex$ 25,531) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (18 minutes ago)