Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.893 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,375,781 Franc (Mex$ 47,617) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)