Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 446.617 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,394,788 Franc (NZ$3,123) in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)