Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 380.961 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,389,094 Franc (NZ$6,271) in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)