Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 387.682 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,175,286 Franc (NZ$5,611) in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)