Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.405 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,758,346 Franc (NZ$6,499) in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)