Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.479 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 593,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 442,565 Franc (R 9,731) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)