Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.640 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 445,408 Franc (R 10,960) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)