Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.178 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 348,612 Franc (R 7,891) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)