Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 451.341 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,347,716 Franc (C$2,986) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (38 minutes ago)