Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 434.387 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,613,772 Franc (C$3,715) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)