Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01895 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 306,301 Franc (﷼ 16,161,583) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)