Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01900 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 306,944 Franc (﷼ 16,151,546) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)