Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 643,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 444,919 Franc (﷼ 26,364,273) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)