Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 318,344 Franc (﷼ 17,013,288) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)