Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 85.035 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 13,700,000 Franc (元161,109) in Qitaihe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (41 minutes ago)