Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,577,753 Franc (元17,418) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (37 minutes ago)