Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.254 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 989,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 777,211 Franc (元9,335) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)