Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.380 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 905,033 Franc (元10,600) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)