Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01260 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 904,398 Franc (﷼ 71,789,856) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)