Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01808 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,405,292 Franc (﷼ 77,709,573) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Juan costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)