Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01687 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,283,331 Franc (﷼ 76,091,806) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)