Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,988,954 Franc (9,672,951 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)