Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.684 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,957,493 Franc (13,086,821 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)