Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.653 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,657,897 Franc (10,197,595 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)