Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,917,487 Franc (9,665,587 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)