Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01459 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 46 Franc (Bs 3,166) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)