Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.855 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,134 Franc (Bs 4,554) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)