Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.626 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 288,845 Franc (Bs 4,927) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)