Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.390 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,427,068 Franc ($U73,599) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)