Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.171 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 618,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 527,474 Franc (S/. 3,082) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)