Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.773 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 312,917 Franc (S/. 1,741) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)