Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.528 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 347,516 Franc (S/. 2,074) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)