Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.426 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 431,460 Franc (S/. 2,593) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)