Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.123 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 318,577 Franc (S/. 1,693) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)