Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.402 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 862,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 716,833 Franc (8,296 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)