Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.503 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,350,193 Franc (Mex$ 47,369) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)