Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.545 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,154,146 Franc (Mex$ 40,432) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)