Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.682 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 731,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 550,608 Franc (Php51,547) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)