Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.483 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,774 Franc (Php222) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (36 minutes ago)