Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 376,781 Franc (CH$381,135) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$63,947 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (37 minutes ago)