Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 649,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 514,316 Franc (CH$588,544) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)