Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 681,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 541,615 Franc (CH$610,352) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (29 minutes ago)