Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.187 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,520,230 Franc (Mex$ 50,361) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)