Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.955 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 822,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 613,491 Franc (S/. 3,487) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)