Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.412 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 593,161 Franc (S/. 3,630) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)