Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,846,916 Franc ($2,989) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)