Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,232,230 Franc ($2,046) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)