Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,853,273 Franc ($3,041) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)