Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.980 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,858,865 Franc ($3,088) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)