Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.320 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,222,525 Franc ($4,017) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)