Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 621.500 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,015,874 Franc ($3,244) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)