Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 979,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 786,708 Franc (€1,152) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)