Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 771,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 619,573 Franc (€948) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)