Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.399 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,596,878 Franc (€2,436) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (31 minutes ago)