Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.685 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 301,857 Franc (28,250 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)