Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.726 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 329,281 Franc (30,700 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)