Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.705 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 347,525 Franc (32,464 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)