Cost of living comparison between Pretoria, South Africa and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.943 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,492,960 Franc (R 34,766) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)