Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.487 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 246,995 Franc (R$ 1,376) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)