Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.458 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 374,646 Franc (R$ 2,076) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)