Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 196.419 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 379,400 Franc (R$ 1,932) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)