Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.957 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,795,890 Franc (301,463 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)