Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.881 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,195,706 Franc (203,315 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (35 minutes ago)