Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.969 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,719,217 Franc (288,048 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)