Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.943 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,271,373 Franc (213,926 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (38 minutes ago)