Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.940 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,643,709 Franc (276,695 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)