Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.944 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,220,417 Franc (205,324 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)